Frequently Asked Questions

Kindly report this at any police unit near you, The Victim Support Unit will be of much help.
No, this is not ok. As a spouse you have the right to deny any sexual activities if you are not feeling ok. Being forced into this is a violation of your human rights.
Firstly, visit your nearest hospital, you need to get tested and examined and treated. With your medical report kindly visit your nearest police station and report your case. Check our service providers for their contact details.
Contact the Legal Aid for assistance. Check on our service providers for the contact details.
The process for adopting a child from Malawi generally includes the following steps: 1. Choose an Adoption Service Provider 2. Apply to be Found Eligible to Adopt 3. Be Matched with a Child 4. Adopt the Child in Malawi 5. Apply for the Child to be Found Eligible for Adoption 6. Bring Your Child Home
The key difference between legal separation and divorce is that when you are separated, you are still legally married to your spouse even though you are living apart. If you later decide to get divorced, you'll have to go through the legal steps necessary to terminate your marriage.
The first step is to report this matter; the victim support unit is the first step. They will help you in identifying your next step.
Have you considered counselling? Visit the one stop centre at your nearest government hospital.
theres no reason we didnt mean to hurt or harm anyone
this is an answer